1. On 25 May 2018, the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation 2016/279, “GDPR”,entered into force. The goal of the GDPR is to protect natural persons’fundamental rights and freedoms, especially those rights that concern the protection of their personal data. Predicare AB cares about your privacy and we are committed to making you feel comfortable with the way we manage your personal data.
2. What personal data we process, for which purposes and the legal basis
1. Representatives of companies/organisations Predicare AB processes the personal data about you that we need to be able to contact you in your role a representative of a company/an organisation. The information we have about you is often collected directly from you or the company/organisation you represent.
PERSONAL DATA CATEGORIES
PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
Personal and contact information (name,address, telephone number,e-mail address, job title at company/organisation).
This processing is necessary for our ability to communicate with your company/organisation regarding such issues as management and execution of services, goods deliveries,technical questions, etc.The purpose of this processing is to comply with legal requirements,for example the Accounting Act.The purpose of this processing is to enable marketing to and communication with your company/organisation.
This processing is necessary for our ability to fulfil our agreement with your company/organisation.Predicare AB has a legitimate interest in fulfilling our agreementand in managing our business relationship with your company/organisation. (balance of interests)This processing is necessary for the company’s ability to comply with legal requirements.Predicare AB has a legitimate interest in being able to market the company and its products/services to potential customers,collaboration partners, suppliers and others
2.People who seek employment with us
PURPOSE OF DATAPROCESSING
Personal and contact information, such as name,address, telephone number,e-mail address, résumé and possible cover letter
The purpose of this processing is to fulfil the company’s recruitment needs.
This processing is necessary for the company’s legitimate interest (balance of interests) of recruiting the right type of
3.End users of the Retts system
PURPOSE OF DATAPROCESSING
Personal and contact information, such as name and e-mail address.
The purpose of this data processing is to create user accounts for end users of the Retts system and to provide support for the system.
Predicare AB has a legitimate interest (balance of interests) in processing its end users’ contact information to be able to deliverand provide the Retts service to its customers, as well as to provide support to end users.
4.People who contact us spontaneously
PURPOSE OF DATAPROCESSING
Personal and contact information, such as name,title, address, telephone number and e-mail address.
The purpose of this data processing is to enable and facilitate communication with potential customers, suppliers, partners and other stakeholders, as well as people who spontaneously contact our company, for example via the support system. Another purpose is to provide support to end users of Retts..
This processing is necessary for the company’s legitimate interest (balance of interests) of being able to communicate with potential customers, suppliers, collaboration partners and other stakeholders.Furthermore, the company has a legitimate interest in being able to communicate with people who have requested support through the help feature.
3. How do we collect your personal data?
1. Predicare AB processes the personal data that you provide when you contact us. We may also retrieve information from public records.
4. With whom do we share your personal data?
1. Predicare AB shares data with reliable service providers who help us run our web site as well as to manage our financial and payroll data. Our data sharing with these providers, including how this data may be used and how it shall be protected, is governed by a personal data processing agreement. We may also share your personal data if we find that such sharing is necessary for legal compliance reasons.
5. Transfer of data to a third country
1. Predicare AB only processes your personal data within the boundaries of the EU/EEA. In other words, your personal data is not transferred to a third country.
6. How long do we store your personal data?
1. We do not store your personal data any longer than what is required to fulfil the processing purpose for which the data was collected. Some personal data is stored as long as required to comply with legal requirements, for example the Accounting Act.
7. Security and protection
1. Predicare AB has taken all necessary technical and organisational precautions to protect your personal data from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
8. Your rights
1. Regardless of which personal data we have stored about you, you should always feel that you are in control of your personal data. Therefore, the GDPR gives you the following rights:
1. The right to access (“extract from data register”) – You have the right to request a copy of your personal data and to verify the correctness of the information we have collected about you.
2. The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any data you believe is inaccurate.
3. The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data if this data is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was collected. However, if this data is processed due to a legal requirement to store certain information, you do not have the right to have it erased.
4. The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict further processing of your personal data, for example if you question the legality of such processing.
5. The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer your personal data to another Data Processor.
6. The right to object to processing – You have the right to stop direct marketing or to oppose similar processing of your personal data based on a balance of interests.
9. If you are not satisfied with our processing of your personal data
1. If you are not satisfied with the way we process your personal data, you have the right to file a complaint with Integritetsskyddsmyndigheten (IMY), the Swedish authority for privacy protection.
11. How to contact us
1. If you have any questions about our processing of your personal data, or if you wish to exercise any of your rights in connection with our processing of your personal data,
Data Protection Officer, Predicare AB
Corporate ID number: SE556825-1408
Address: c/o Minna Technologies, Kungsgatan 20, SE-411 19 Göteborg, Sweden